1. Da Silva Mind Control: (meditation) technique of using alpha-levels
2. Mind Control also is the more generic expression used for all techniques that are designed to control, influence and/or alter people's minds and behaviour.
A lot of these techniques were:
- tested out by US Military;
- used by CIA;
- used by Secret Government;
- used by negative alien forces such as the Reptilians, Negative Orions & Sirians.
Some the techniques that are being used are:
- subliminal influences,
- EMR (electro magnetic radiation),
- ULF (ultra low frequency [sound]),
- E.D.O.M. (Electronic Dissolution of Memory),
- R.H.I.C. (Radio-Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control),
- and various other forms of behaviour control (via chemical agents, ultrasonics, optical and other electromagnetic radiations).
Some CIA Mind Control plans: Artichoke, Blue Beam, Bluebird, Chapter, Dreamscan, Mindwreaker, Monarch, Mk Delta, Mk Ultra, Pandora, and Phoenix.
MK Search is another project. It was the successor to MK-Ultra, and was started in 1964. It mainly focused on finding a "truth drug," to be used during interrogations.
For MK Delta, I only have its name. Any other details on it are missing.
Some authors pointed out that the HAARP project could be used for mind control purposes, too.
See also: Horlocks
This topic was copied from the HyperBase and is likely to be revised.